HOTEL RESERVATIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By proceeding with the reservation, you accept and agree with The Royale Senate Hotel that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by you, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in Indian Rupees
- Rate is for single or double occupancy only.
- Rates include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of booking.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old). An additional fee will be charged for each additional adult staying in rooms.
- A cash deposit equal to one Room Night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check in time is 2pm and check out Time 12pm
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
- Exchange rates are applicable at the time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
- Reservations made over Major event dates in the City require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged to your credit card upon reservation.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
In an event of a Refund to be made by the hotel, the amount shall be refunded to the source account only in 15 days of date of Cancellation.
Note: The Refund amount shall not be transferred to any other account.
- For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
- All room rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6-12 years old. Breakfast for children upto 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed in the hotel Premises. Exception being a separate event is booked prior or on date of event subject to availability.
- The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subjected to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.